We understand that purchasing a device can be daunting for some. We have partnered with Core Technology Partners to provide an online store. The store contains devices designed for students that have been selected specifically to work at St Paul’s College.
We highly recommend parents of boarders purchase through the portal.
The devices have been chosen on the following criteria:
- Built to handle the rigours of a school environment.
- Capable of performing tasks required by teachers to complete educational outcomes of students.
- Compatible with the school’s wireless network, software and systems.
- Have an appropriate battery life for use at school.
- Typically carry a Business-grade, 3-year Next Business Day Onsite Warranty (Most retailers only offer a return-to-base warranty).
- Represent excellent value with discounted ‘Education’ pricing.
- Insurance Option – All devices can include an optional Accidental Damage Protection plan. The insurance option offered cannot be purchased separately at a later date for a device obtained elsewhere. Please see the ‘Insurance’ section of the site for more details.
You also have the option of purchasing a device through any retail store. We have made contact with the following retail stores in Albury to inform them of our BYOD program. (Officeworks, Harvey Norman, JB Hifi, The Good Guys & Bing Lee)
All stores have devices that meet our requirements. It is not possible for us to list any one device that will suit from retail outlets as they vary from store to store. Harvey Norman in particular has a BYOD program that closely mirrors ours and provides a separate section in their store dedicated to BYO devices.
The price of the device is largely determined by its hardware specifications, build quality and warranty.
Ask your retailer:
- Does this device meet the St Paul’s College BYOD requirements?
- Use the specifications of devices in our online store as a guide for pricing and specifications.
- Take advantage of the holiday sales.
St Paul’s College